Over 50 years of experience
Advanced Turbine Solutions (ATS) delivers world-class repair and maintenance of industrial turbines and rotating equipment. ATS was established in early 2010 and has been in business for over 3 years. The 3 principals have over 50 years of industry experience and are qualified to deliver first-class repair and maintenance of industrial turbines and rotating equipment. ATS extends the life of the turbine components, which enables companies to improve operating plant efficiency, competitiveness and profitability. With a 20,000 square foot facility in Houston, Texas containing precision instruments, welding stations, inspection/assessment lines and a convenient location, close to Port of Houston and 15 minutes to both airports, ATS is ready to service your company.
ATS fixtures were designed based on OEM parts specification and measurements. Precision and well-calibrated fixtures we use have delivered no warranty or defective issues on parts produced or repaired since 2010. ATS fixtures have known master parts with dimensional specification to verify consistency. Other measuring devices used are calibrated by certified calibration companies.
Commitment of Continuous Improvement to Repair Process
- Continuous training of technicians on OEM Technical Modification updates
- Participation of engineers and technicians in seminars/meetings with organizations such as ASME
- Attendance of engineers and technicians in user conferences such as General Electric Frame 5, Frame 6B/F, and Frame 7E/EA/FA and Siemens Westinghouse 501A-B6, 501D, DA, D5, D5A and 501F
ATS creates a work scope for the different repair categories are based on OEM specifications with the most current Technical Information Letters and Service Bulletins released for every machine. Quality Control inspections are performed through the different stages of the repair and customer site visits are welcome during the process. Work scopes provided by the customer or a third party may be accepted upon careful review and approval of the ATS Engineering team.
– Inspection & Advice
– Minor Repair
– Medium Repair
– Major Repair
– Optional Repairs
– Optional Component Replacement
Additional Repair Services:
– Metallurgy Testing
- Repair process outsourced is very minimal. We qualify and audit our vendors based on integrity and quality of work the company delivers. We only outsource to vendors who are ISO 9001 compliant with qualified experts that specialize on a specific repair operation. Quality of completed sample product has to be evaluated by our engineers for vendor to be approved.
- Subcomponents are only procured from vendors that supply OEM hardware/consumables. We qualify and audit our vendors based on integrity and quality of work the company delivers. Quality of completed sample product has to be evaluated by our engineers for vendor to be approved, based on OEM references.
At ATS our technicians have mastered their skills and expertise in our industry through years of hands-on assembly and disassembly. Our innovative team of seasoned professionals are focused on providing superior quality and precision craftsmanship in all of the services we provide. The ATS Team possesses unsurpassed technical expertise in engineering, welding, inspection, assembly and disassembly, fixture fitting of individual parts and components, dimensional check, contour blending to original profile or blast cleaning. We are dedicated to delivering the greatest value with on-schedule and cost-effective service to our customers.
Refurbishment of OEM Capital parts for Gas Turbines, GE and Siemens/Westinghouse all frame sizes.
- GE Frame 3, 5, 7, 7F.
- Westinghouse 191, 251, 501D, D5A, FC, FD1, 2,3, G.
Turbine Rotating Components
- Shrouded Blades & Buckets
- Free Standing Blades & Buckets
- Vane Segments
Turbine Stationary Components
- Nozzle & Vane Segments
- Shrouded Blocks, Tiles & Ring Segments
- Diaphragm Seals
- Static Seals
- Standard & DLN Fuel Nozzles
- Caps, Liners, Baskets & Flow Sleeves
- Transition Pieces & Clamshells
- Rotating Blades
- Stationary Blades & Diaphragms
- Crack Removal
- Welding & Blending
- Fixture Checking
Special Field Services for Steam Turbines
- Manpower Supply for Onsite Overhaul & Repair
- Diaphragm Inspections & Restorations
- Bucket/Blade Repair & Replacements
- Valve & Seat Restoration
Blade & Bucket Repair
- Welding & Grinding of Z-Notch Contact Surfaces
- Dimensional Restoration